Revitalise your life
Jo runs a private nutrition clinic in Nedlands and has over 25 years’ experience in both private practice and in the clinical hospital setting as a senior dietitian. Specialising in diabetes, renal, GI issues, Sports nutrition and weight loss Jo offers the latest evidence based guidelines to help her clients reduce the risk of co morbidities and complications, successfully lose weight and optimise health. Utilising local produce, food suppliers and other professionals Jo offers a complete lifestyle package to revitalise her clients to achieve their best.
Jo is passionate about all things dietetic and prides herself in offering a premium service that is informed, individual and medically sound. In a private consultation, Jo dedicates her time to understand, motivate and develop your transformation and new positive life.
When you see Jo, you are seeing an Accredited Practising Dietitian, Accredited Nutritionist and Credentialed Diabetes Educator who is a member of the Dietitians Association of Australia and the Australian Diabetes Educators Association. Be assured you are working with a professional and are in safe hands.
As an Accredited Practising Dietitian Jo has a Medicare provider number and can accept clients on a Chronic Disease Allied Health (individual) Service under Medicare, as well as DVA members and can also offer rebates to clients with appropriate private health funds.
- Specific customised consultations tailored to the individual
- Dietary management, weight loss strategies and goal setting
- Blood tests explained and key nutrients identified to improve health
- Understanding food panels – sorting fact out from fad
- Shopping tours and home visits
- Optimising metabolism, health outcomes and wellbeing
- Developing mindfulness and motivation
- Setting life goals and health trackers.